© Adam Equipment Company 2011 Page
7.1 REAL TIME CLOCK
The Real Time Clock (RTC) is used only for the RS-2
32 output. See Section
9. The Date and Time can be set as required. The scale will keep the clock
running even when the power is off.
Setting up the clock
· Press the [CE] key when the display is counting down after power is
turned on. The initial displays show the current d ate and time.
“ rtC “ “ 11,14,06 ” “16,41,35 ”
· Press the [Tare] key to accept the values shown without change or
press the [U.Wt./Units] key to change the time. The displays display
will show the current time, “ timE “ “ H-m-S ” “16,41,35 ”
· Continue without changing the time or Enter the ne w time using the
numeric keys using a 24 hour clock format, 3:41PM i s “154100 ”.
· Press the [Print] key to accept the time. The display will show the
current date format. Press the [U. Wt./Units] key to change the date
format. Available formats are:
“ Y-m-d ” year, month, day
“ m-d-Y ” month, day, year
“ d-m-Y ” day, month, year
The Unit Weight display will show the current forma t, “Y-m-d ” for
· Press the [Tare] key to accept the chosen format, the Count display will
show the current settings. Enter the date in this f ormat.
· Press the [CE] key to clear the current setting then enter the ne w
· Press the [Tare] key to accept the date.
An error code will be shown if the time ( Err 1) or the date ( Err 2) is not the
permissible values. For example, 34
th day of a month is an invalid entry.
Pressing the [Zero] key will escape for the date and time settings wit h the
current values unchanged. It is possible to change only the time by setting a
new time, then pressing the [Zero] key when the date settings are shown.