The procedures are as follow:
1. Turn on the player.
2. Press ERASE,
DEL XX (XX is the
ﬁ le number) or
DEL AL will ﬂ ash
on the display.
3. Press and hold REC for three
will ﬂ ash on the
4. Press and hold ERASE , WAIT will show on
the display, formatting is in
• After the formatting is completed, the remain time
of the selected memory will
show on the display.
You may also format the player
when connected to a PC (by right-
12 hour time display mode
24 hour time display mode
Appendix (Adding Appendix)
Batteries are weak
Cut End (Cutting)
Cut Start (Cutting)
Delete the current ﬁ le
Delete all ﬁ les in a folder
Delete all bookmarks in the current ﬁ le
Format the memory
Insertion (Inserting New Segments)
No bookmark created in the current ﬁ le
No beeping sound (Setting Beep Sound)
Off (Automatic Voice Recording)
On (Automatic Voice Recording)
Playback or recording is paused
Creating and playing self-
executable ﬁ le
You can play the created ﬁ le
independently without the Digital
Voice Management software.
1. Highlight a recorded ﬁ le, click
2. Select the destination folder from the pop up window and
click Save .
3. Go to the destination folder and double-click the created
4. Click Play to start playback.
Adjust the volume on the
WARNING: TO PREVENT FIRE OR ELECTRICAL
SHOCK HAZARD, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS PRODUCT TO