AcuPanel 12 User Manual
All Rights Reserved - Printed in Acura Embedded Systems Inc
Acura Embedded Systems Inc shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein; nor for incidental or
consequential damages resulting from using this material, or the performance or use of this product.
Acura Embedded Systems Inc reserves the right to change product specifications wi thout notice. Information in this document may change
without notice. No part of this document may be copied, reproduced, or transmitted by any means, for any purpose without prior written
permission from Acura Embedded Systems Inc.
1. Please read these safety instructions carefully.
2. Please keep this User Manual for later reference.
3. Please disconnect this equipment from connecter before cleaning. Don’t use liquid or prayed detergent for cleaning. U ser moisture sheet or
cloth for cleaning.
4. Make sure the equipment is connected to the power source with the correct voltage, frequency, and ampere.
5. All cautions and warnings on the equipment should be noted.
6. Never pour any liquid into opening: this could cause fire or elec trical shock.
7. Never open the equipment. For safety reason, the equipment should only be opened by qualified service personnel.
8. If one of the following situations arises, get the equipment checked by a service personnel:
A Liquid has penetrated in to the equipment.
B The equipment has been exposed to moisture.
C The equipment has not worked well or you cannot get it work according to user manual.
D The equipment has dropped and damaged.
E If the equipment has obvious sign of breakage.
The com puter has been tested for conformance to international safety regulations. Like any electronic device, however, the computer should
be used with care. To protect yourself from possible injury and to minimize the risk of damage to the computer, read and fol low all the safety
instructions mentioned in this manual.
WARNING : Do not operate the computer with the cover removed.
Power Cord Set Requirement
The power cord set (appliance coupler, flexible cord) you received with the computer meets the requirements for use in the country
where you purchased the equipment.
Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit
IMPORTANT ：Loss of BIOS settings occurs when the battery is removed. BIOS settings must be reconfigured whenever the battery is
WARNING ：A risk of fire and chemical burn exists if the battery is not handled properly. Do not disassemble, crush, puncture, or short
external contacts, or expose the battery to temperatures higher than 65 °C . Do not dispose of a used battery in water or fire.
CAUTION：Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with same or equivalent type recommended by the
manufacturer. Discard used batteries according to the manufacturer’s instructions .