AcuraVision Camera Detect Event Guide
11. If you want to remove all the area in the video, you can press
to remove them all
12. Check this function to enable ignore
smaller object, you can either adjust the value against object’s width
and height counted by pixel, or you can click the hand icon to drag
the size directly on video by mouse.
After mouse operation, press hand icon again to stop selection.
13. Check this function to enable ignore
larger object, it’s the same operation like ignore smaller object.
Please note that if your ignore smaller size is larger than ignore
larger size, you know that it’s not logical and cannot work.
14. This number is the intrusion time to
alarm, usually 1 second is good for most cases, if you switch to 0,
probably it will be too sensitive for general purpose.
15. Sensitivity set to 3 fit most
requirements, drag lower value to avoid too much false alarms or
drag higher value for special scenario.
16. Finally, press OK button to take effect or cancel
button to leave this page discard all the settings change
How to use Flow Counting feature
Flow Counting is designed to count moving object cross user
defined line, 2 lines can be applied on 1 video / camera. Since this
detection should really detect object touch
the line, so, at least 7 FPS video should be used to fit most
situation, otherwise, frame interval might cause object jump over the
counting line and not be counted.
4. After extend this Criteria settings, you can use mouse to drag
detection lines on the video area.
3. On the right hand side
press this button
to extend the Criteria
1. Like the other detection
settings, you can enable and call
up the Flow Counting setting
2. Press [Settings…] button to
call up the Flow Counting