Acu Touch ™ Manual User’s Manual
Menu key function:
Setup the contrast and brightness.
Signal source Not available in this model
Speaker Not available in this model
Color To adjust image colors.
Picture Setup the image position and size
within the panel.
OSD OSD functions
Exit Exit setting
Installing Touch Screen Controller software
TouchKit is the software which contains drivers of the touch pane l
Follow these steps to install TouchKit.
1. Insert the CD to CD -ROM.
2. Choose the appropriate OS (for example, if you are using
windows 2000 or XP, choose Win2000 / XP)
Page 9 3.
Follow the on- screen instructions to complete the
There are seven property pages in TouchKit utility, and they are
General, Setting, Tools, Edge coefficient, Display, Hardware, and
About. Each property page contains different functions for users t o
do the adjustments. Therefore users can easily manage all the
TouchKit controllers through TouchKit utility.
• property page contains devices add/remove.
• There are five functional groups in property
page, they are Beep option, Lineariz ation style, Double
click time, Double click area, Mouse Mode.
• property page contains 4Points Calibration, Clear
and Calibration, Linearization, and Draw Test.
• property page contains the functions of
Edge Compensation for Top, Bottom, Left, Right, X Axis
and Y Axis.
• There are three functions in property page, and
they are Display map, Multiple Monitors, Map to main
display if system has only one display monitor.
• property page information of model, Firmware
Ve rsion, Location, and Hardware settings.
• contains the information about TouchKit