Refer to On-Screen Manual for further information about ScanGear, MP Navigator EX, Scanner Buttons, and Troubleshooting. To start On-Screen Manual, double-click the on-screen manual icon
on the desktop.
*In this guide, Windows 7 operating system Home Premium screenshots are used to illustrate explanations common to all operating systems.
Additionally, the every edition of Windows 7 is referred to as Windows 7, the every edition of Windows Vista operating system as Windows Vista, and Windows XP Home Edition/Professional as
*1 Optical Resolution represents the maximum sampling rate based on ISO 14473.*2 The fastest speed in Hi-Speed USB mode on Windows PC. Transfer time is not included. Scanning speed varies according to the document types, scan settings, or specifications of the computer.*3 USB connection to PC.
• Specifications are subject to change without notice.
• Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
• Windows is a trademark or registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
• Windows Vista is a trademark or registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
• Macintosh and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
• Adobe, Adobe RGB and Adobe RGB (1998) are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
• Other names and products not mentioned above may be registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective companies.
CANON U.S.A. INC.
One Canon Plaza, Lake Success, NY 11042 U.S.A.
CANON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
1 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde, Sydney N.S.W. 2113, Australia
CANON NEW ZEALAND LIMITED
Akoranga Business Park, Akoranga Drive, Northcote, Auckland, New Zealand
Using the Scanner Buttons
CanoScan LiDE 110
Sensor TypeCIS (Color Contact Image Sensor)
Light Source3-color (RGB) LED
*12400 x 4800 dpi
Selectable Resolution25-19200 dpi (ScanGear)
Scanning Bit DepthColor48 bit input (16 bit input for each color (RGB))
48 bit or 24 bit output (16 bit or 8 bit output for each color (RGB))
Grayscale 16 bit input /8 bit output
Maximum Document Size A4/Letter: 8.5 x 11.7 (216 x 297 mm)
Scanner Buttons4 buttons (PDF, AUTO SCAN, COPY, E-MAIL)
Operating RangeTemperature 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)
Humidity 10% to 90% RH (no condensation)
Power Requirements Supplied via USB port (No external adapter required)
In operation: 2.5 W maximum, Stand-by: 1.4 W
*3, Suspend: 11 mW *3
Exterior Dimensions (W) x (D) x (H) 9.9 x 14.6 x 1.6 in. (250 x 370 x 40 mm)
WeightApproximately 1.6 kg (3.4 lbs.)
FCC Notice (U.S.A. Only)
Model Number : K10352
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must
accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide
reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in
accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If
this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the
interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Use of a shielded cable is required to comply with Class B limits in Subpart B of Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Do not make any changes or modifications to the equipment unless otherwise specified in the manual. If such changes or modifications should be made, you could be required to stop
operation of the equipment.
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
One Canon Plaza
Lake Success, NY 11042
As an ENERGY STAR
® Partner, Canon Inc. has determined that this product
meets the ENERGY STAR guidelines for energy efficiency.
Model Name: K10352 (CanoScan LiDE 110)
When you use this product, you should pay attention to the following legal issues:
• Scanning of certain documents, such as bank notes (bank bills), government bonds and public certificates, may be prohibited by law and may result in criminal and/or civil liability.
• You may be required under law to obtain authorization from a person possessing copyrights or other legal rights to the item being scanned.
If you are uncertain of the legality of scanning any particular item, you should consult your legal adviser in advance.
Saves the scanned image as a PDF file.
Prints (copies) the scanned image with a printer. AUTO SCAN Button
Discriminates the document type automatically, then scans
and saves it with appropriate settings.
Attaches the scanned image to a new e-mail message.
• For Macintosh:
If you have not restarted the computer since installing the software, you need to restart the computer before using the scanner