Focal Length/Aperture100 mm f/2.8
Lens Construction8 groups, 12 elements
Angle of ViewDiagonal: 24° Vertical: 14° Horizontal: 20°
Min. Focusing Distance0.31 m/1.0 ft.
Max. Magnification 1 ×
Field of View 24 ×36 mm/0.9 ×1.4 in. (at 0.31 m)
Filter Diameter 58 mm
Max. Diameter and Length78.6 ×118.6 mm/3.1 ×4.7 in.
W eight 580 g/20.5 oz
Hood (Sold Separately) ET-67
Lens CapE-58U/E-58 II
Case (Sold Separately)LP1219
T ripod Collar (Sold separately) Ring-type tripod mounting socket B (B)
(comes with the EF100mm f/2.8 MACRO USM adapter)
•The lens length is measured from the mount surface to the front end of the lens. Add 21.5 mm to include the
E-58U lens cap and dust cap, and 24.2 mm for the E-58 II.
• The size and weight listed are for the lens only, except as indicated.
• The EF1.4X II/EF2X II extenders cannot be used with this lens.
• Aperture settings are specified on the camera.
• All data listed is measured according to Canon standards.
• Product specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.