Focal Length/Aperture8 – 15 mm f/4
Lens Construction11 groups, 14 elements
Angle of ViewDiagonal: 180° – 175° 30’ Vertical: 180° – 91° 46’ Horizontal: 180° – 142°
Min. Focusing Distance0.15 m / 0.5 ft.
Max. Magnification0.34x (center of image, telephoto end)
Max. Diameter and Length78.5 ×83.0 mm / 3.1 ×3.3 inch
W eight approx. 540 g / 19.0 oz.
Lens CapLens Cap 8-15
•The lens length is measured from the mount surface to the front end of the lens.
• The size and weight listed are for the lens only, except as indicated.
• The EF1.4X II, III/EF2X II, III extender, the EF12 II/EF25 II extension tube, and 250D/500D close-up lenses
cannot be used with this lens.
• Aperture settings are specified on the camera.
• All data listed is measured according to Canon standards.
• Product specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.