•The lens length is measured from the mount surface to the front end of the lens. Add 21.5 mm to include the
E-58 lens cap and dust cap, and 24.2 mm for the E-58 II.
• The size and weight listed are for the lens only, except as indicated.
• The EF1.4X II/EF2X II extender, the EF12 II/EF25 II extension tube, and 250D/500D close-up lenses cannot
be used with this lens.
• Aperture settings are specified on the camera.
• All data listed is measured according to Canon standards.
• Product specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.
Focal Length & Max. Aperture 65 mm, f/2.8Lens Construction10 elements in 8 groupsMin. Aperturef/16Angle of View (at 1×) Diagonal: 18˚40’ Vertical: 10˚35’ Horizontal: 15˚40’Focusing Distance 0.238 - 0.313 m / 0.78 - 1.02 ft.Max. Magnification & Field of view1×- 5×, 24 ×36 mm - 4.8 ×7.2 mm / 0.9 ×1.4 inch - 0.2 ×0.3 inchFilter Diameter 58 mmMax. Diameter & Length81 ×98 mm / 3.2 ×3.8 inchW eight 710 g / 25 ozHood MP-E65 Hood (sold separately)Lens CapE-58/E-58 II