- 7 -
LCD TV Service Manual
Hisense Confidential otherwise, this can lead to fire or electric shock.
(10) If the power connector or the connector of the power cable becomes dirty or dusty,
wipe it with a dry cloth. Otherwise, this can lead to fire.
(11) Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the
manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when
moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
Notes on Safe Handling of the LCD panel and during service
The work procedures shown with the Note indication are important for ensuring the
safety of the product and the servicing work. Be sure to follow these instructions.
• Before starting the work, secure a sufficient working space.
• At all times other than when adjusting and checking the product, be sure to turn OFF
the POWER Button and disconnect the power cable from the power source of the TV
• To prevent electric shock and breakage of PC board, start the servicing work at least 30
seconds after the main power has been turned off. Especially when installing and
removing the power board, start servicing at least 2 minutes after the main power has
been turned off.
• While the main power is on, do not touch any parts or circuits other than the ones
specified. If any connection other than the one specified is made between the measuring