IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Thank you for your purchase of this quality product! For best performance, please read this
manual carefully as it is your guide through the menus and operation. 1. Read and Keep these instructions.
2. Heed all warnings.
3. Follow all instructions.
4. Do not use this apparatus near water, and not install near any heat sources such as
radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce
5. Clean only with a dry cloth.
6. Do not block any of the ventilation openings. Install in accordance with\
7. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding type plug\
. A polarized
plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two
blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong is provided for
your safety. When the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician
for the replacement of the obsolete outlet.
8. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at p\
convenience receptacles and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
9. Only use the attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer .
10. Use only with a cart, stand, tripod, bracket or table specified by the manufacturer or
sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving th\
apparatus to avoid injury from tip-over.
11. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long pe\
12. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the
apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power supply cord or plug is
damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the ap-para\
apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normall\
y, or has
H9090 Home Theater Projector - User Manual