May 15/95 Page 1
The purpose of this Maintenance Manual is to provide detailed instructions for the
troubleshooting, checking and maintaining of the Keith Products, Inc. air
conditioning system for the Cessna Citation aircraft, models 550 S550, 551, 552,
The Keith Products air conditioning system is installed in accordance with STC
The scope of the service and maintenance manual provides the maintenance
technician with detailed information covering:
- Overall system level description and theory of operation.
- Component level description and theory of operation.
- Component checking and troubleshooting procedures.
- Maintenance practices to keep the environmental control system operating
at its maximum efficiency.
- The identification of special equipment to accomplish the specific tasks.
- An Illustrated Parts List (IPL) covering the breakdown of each major
component of the air conditioning system, including part number and
This Maintenance Manual is arranged in accordance with Air Transport Association
(ATA) Specification 100 and includes an Illustrated Parts List.
Nonstandard abbreviations and symbols used in the Maintenance Manual are