• Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
• Windows is a trademark or registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
• Windows Vista is a trademark or registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
• Macintosh and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
• Adobe, Adobe RGB and Adobe RGB (1998) are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated
in the United States and or other countries.
• ©ArcSoft, Inc. All rights reserved for PhotoStudio.
• Other names and products not mentioned above may be registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective companies.FCC Notice (U.S.A. Only)Model Number : K10337This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1)
This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including
interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15
of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential
installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in
accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause
harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the
user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Use of a shielded cable is required to comply with Class B limits in Subpart B of Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Do not make any changes or modifications to the equipment unless otherwise specified in the manual. If such changes or
modifications should be made, you could be required to stop operation of the equipment.
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
One Canon Plaza
Lake Success, NY 11042
As an ENERGY STAR
® Partner, Canon Inc. has determined that this product meets
the ENERGY STAR guidelines for energy efficiency.
WarningWhen you use this product, you should pay attention to the following legal issues:
• Scanning of certain documents, such as bank notes (bank bills), government bonds and public certificates, may be
prohibited by law and may result in criminal and/or civil liability.
• You may be required under law to obtain authorization from a person possessing copyrights or other legal rights to the
item being scanned.
If you are uncertain of the legality of scanning any particular item, you should consult your legal adviser in advance.