Focal Length/Aperture:28–135 mm f/3.5–5.6
Lens Construction: 12 groups, 16 elements
Minimum Aperture: f/22-36
Angle of View (Diagonal, vertical, horizontal extents) :75–18°, 46–10°, 65–15°
Min. Focusing Distance: 0.5 m/19.7 in.
Field of View: 125 ×188 mm/4.9 × 7.4 in. (at 135 mm, 0.5 m/19.7 in.)
Filter Diameter: 72 mm
Max. Diameter and Length: 78.4 ×96.8 mm/3.1 ×3.8 in.
W eight: 540 g/19 oz
Hood: EW-78B II (Sold Separately)
Lens Cap: E-72U/E-72 II
Case: LP1116 (Sold Separately)
•The lens length is measured from the mount surface to the front end of t\
he lens. Add 21.5 mm to include the E-72U lens cap and
dust cap, and 24.2 mm for the E-72 II.
• The size and weight listed are for the lens only, except as indicated.
• The EF1.4 ×II/EF2 ×II extenders cannot be used with this lens.
• Aperture settings are specified on the camera. The camera automatically compensates for variations in the aperture sett\
ing whe n
the camera is zoomed in or out.
• All data listed is measured according to Canon standards.
• Product specifications and appearance are subject to change without noti\
02-7594_ENG 12.7.12 4:26 PM Page 12