• : Select a resolution for photos. Using a higher resolution will result in higher quality
photos, but they will take up more memory.
The resolution of a photo may be affected by lighting conditions when taking photos
with the front camera.
• : Adjust the colour tone.
• : Focus on a subject inside the circular frame and blur the image outside the frame.
On the preview screen, tap .
The available options may vary depending on the shooting mode and which camera
is being used.
• Video size (rear) / Video size (front): Select a resolution for videos. Using a higher
resolution will result in higher quality videos, but they will take up more memory.
• Motion photo: Set the device to take a video clip for a few seconds before tapping .
This allows you to capture a moment you might have missed. To view the video, tap the
preview thumbnail and tap
. To capture a still image from the video clip, tap the screen
to stop playback and tap
• Save pictures as previewed: Invert the image to create a mirror-image of the original
scene, when taking photos with the front camera.
• Tracking AF: Set the device to track and automatically focus on a selected subject. When
you select a subject, the device will focus on the subject even if the subject is moving or
you change the camera’s position.
• When this feature is activated, you cannot use the Video stabilisation feature.
• Tracking a subject may fail in the following conditions:
–The subject is too big or too small.
–The subject moves excessively.
–The subject is backlit or you are shooting in a dark place.
–Colours or patterns on the subject and the background are the same.
–The subject includes horizontal patterns, such as blinds.
–The camera shakes excessively.
–The video resolution is high.