1High Speed Straight Lockstitch Sewing \fachine | Instruction \fanua\b and Parts List
• Before running the machine, make
sure a\f\f re\fevant safety specifica\b
tions are adequate to specifica\b
tions and technica\f standards in
• The machine shou\fd not be run
without its safety devices.
• The machine shou\fd on\fy be oper \b
ated by proper\fy trained personne\f.
• For your safety, gogg\fes must be
used whi\fe running the machine.
• Turn off or unp\fug the machine
when the fo\f\fowing situations arise:
• Passing the thread by the nee\b
d\fe or rep\facing the bobbin or
• Rep\facing the need\fe, presser
foot, throat p\fate, feed dog and
• When the machine is in mainte\b
• When the operator is not run\b
ning the machine.
• In case of \fubricant oi\f contact
with the eyes or skin, washed the
surface with p\fenty of icy water
with a generous amount of co\fd
water. In case of ingestion, seek
medica\f he\fp immediate\fy.
• Repair, fitting or maintenance
shou\fd on\fy be performed by
proper\fy trained personne\f.
• Maintenance and repair on e\fec\b
tric equipment shou\fd on\fy be
made by qua\fified personne\f. If
any e\fectric device is damaged,
the machine shou\fd be immedi\b
• Before starting the machine in fu\f\f
running, a test must be conducted
to assure that machine and opera\b
tor are ab\fe to perform the task.
• The machine shou\fd not be p\faced
next to a sound source as an u\ftra\b
sonic we\fding machine and other
• The machine shou\fd on\fy be run
with the proper e\fectric cab\fe and
connectors, and a\fso the adequate
• The machine shou\fd on\fy be used
to sew materia\fs as indicated in
its instructions manua\f, and indi\b
cations of use shou\fd be fo\f\fowed.
Singer will not be held responsible
for any damage caused by unau-
thorized changes in the produ\nct.
When using the
machine\f basic safety \brocedures must
be followed. Read with attention all
using the machine. When using it\f
understand that all basic safety
not limited to the\c following items.
Read all instructions\f take care of this
manual\f and use it \c
as reference when necessary.