24-BIT QUADRATURE COUNTER
• Programmable modes are: Up/Down,
Binary, BCD, 24 Hour Clock, Divide-by-N,
x1 or x2 or x4 Quadrature and Single-Cycle.
• DC to 25MHz Count Frequency.
• 8-Bit I/O Bus for uP Communication and Control.
• 24-Bit comparator for pre-set count comparison.
• Readable status register.
• Input/Output TTL and CMOS compatible.
• 3V to 5.5V operation (V
DD - VSS).
• LS7166 (DIP); LS7166-S (SOIC);
LS7166-TS24 (24-Pin TSSOP) - See Figure 1 -...
STEPPER MOTOR CONTROLLER
• Controls Bipolar and Unipolar Motors
• Cost-effective replacement for L297 in Bipolar applications
• Full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, step mode selected with 3 mode in\
• Direction control
• Reset input
• Step control input
• Enable input
• PWM chopper circuit for current control
• 8-bit PWM resolution
• Two peak current comparators with external reference input
• Step control frequency and duty cycle controlled by an external fr\
AC POWER CONTROLLERS
The LS7310 - LS7313 are MOS integrated circuits specifically
designed for motor speed control applications in appliances
such as blenders, etc. I/Os (PLs) are provided for selecting/
indicating from one to ten power levels. The LS7310 and 7311
are designed for pushbutton control. The LS7312 and LS7313
are designed for touch control. (See Fig.4A and 4B)
PL1 - PL10 (Pins 1 - 9, 18)
Ten inputs/outputs for selecting ten output phase angles...
5-SPEED AC MOTOR CONTROLLER / 5-STEP LAMP DIMMER
• Inputs/Outputs for selecting and displaying 5 speed/power levels
Electronically latched inputs with dome switch compatibility
• Separate Boost input for full-speed/power selection
• Separate Pulse input for periodic on/off cycle selection
• +6V Operation (V
DD - VSS)
• LS7317 (DIP); LS7317-S (SOIC) - See Figure 1 -
• Consumer Appliances such as Blenders, Range Hoods, Fans, etc.
• Lamp Dimmer for control of...
BRUSHLESS DC MOTOR COMMUTATOR/CONTROLLER
The LS7362 is a MOS integrated circuit designed to gener-
ate the signals necessary to control a three phase or four
phase brushless DC motor. It is the basic building block of
a brushless DC motor controller. The circuit responds to
changes at the SENSE inputs, originating at the motor po-
sition sensors, to provide electronic commutation of the
motor windings. Pulse width modulation (PWM) of low-side
drivers for motor speed control is...
• Operating voltage: 3V to 5.5V (V
DD - VSS)
• 5V count frequency: 40MHz
• 3V count frequency: 20MHz
• 32-bit counter (CNTR).
• 32-bit data register (DTR) and comparator.
• 32-bit output register (OTR).
• Two 8-bit mode registers (MDR0, MDR1)
for programmable functional modes.
• 8-bit instruction register (IR).
• 8-bit status register (STR).
• Latched Interrupt output on Carry or Borrow or Compare or Index.
• Index driven counter load, output register load or counter reset.