© Adam Equipment Company 2011 5
The window for the Weight has arrows to indicate when the scale is at zero or if
the scale is displaying a net weight (if a tare value has been entered). It also
indicates when the scale is stable.
The window for the Unit Price has arrows to show when the Auto Clear function is
active and if the unit price is per 100g or per kilogram.
NOTE: For South Africa and Far East, unit price per 100g or per kg is not
The window for the Total Price displays the price of the items on the scale.
Below this window is a LED to show the status of the battery charging.
2.4 B A
· The scale has an internal rechargeable lead acid battery. This battery
will make the scale operate for 90 hours when fully charged or less if
the backlight is on.
· When the battery needs charging the arrow above the low battery
symbol under the Weight window will be on and the display will
show “ LO bAt” for a few seconds and every 2 minutes as a reminder.
The battery should be charged immediately. The scale will still operate
for about 15 minutes after which it will automatically switch off to
protect the battery from getting damaged.
· To charge the battery, simply switch the main power ON. The scale
need not be turned on.
· The battery should be charged for 12 hours for full capacity.
· Just under the Total Price window is an LED to indicate the status of
battery charging. When the scale is plugged into the main power, the
internal battery will be charged. If the LED is green the battery is fully
charged. If it is red the battery is nearly discharged and yellow
indicates the battery should be charged longer, preferably overnight.
· If the battery has not been used properly or it is used for a number of
years it may eventually fail to hold a full charge. If the battery life
becomes unacceptable then contact your distributor or Adam
The above display panel is also available with French, German, Spanish, Dutch and Italian text or with symbols for Weight, Unit Price and Total Price.
C O P Y