© Adam Equipment Company 2011 15
3.11 REAL TIME CLOCK SETUP
The Real Time Clock (RTC) is used only for the RS-232 output. The Date and
Time can be set as required. The scale will keep the clock running even when the
power is off.
Setting up the clock
· Press and hold the [CE] key when power is first turned on, release the key
when the revision is displayed. The displays show the current date and time
“ rtC “ “ 11,14,06 ” “16,41,35 ”
· Press the [CE] key to change the date and time. The display will show the
current time format, “ H-m-S”.
· Enter the time using the numeric keys using a 24 hour clock format, 3:41PM
is “ 154100 ”.
· Press the [Tare] key to accept the time. The display will show the current
· Press the [Print] key to change the date format. Available formats are:
“Y-m-d ” year, month, day
“ m-d-Y ” month, day, year
“ d-m-Y ” day, month, year
· Press the [Tare] key to accept the chosen format and then enter the date in
· Press the [Tare] key to accept the date.
An error code will be shown if the time ( Err 1) or the date ( Err 2) is not the
permissible values. For example, 34
th day of a month is an invalid entry.
C O P Y