(9) Control Assist CorrectionIf you click [Exec] when the control assistance display does not match the actual camera angle, an operation is
performed which confirms the actual camera angle, and the position of the control assistance display is
Correction takes approximately one minute.
(10) [Camera Settings] Operate the focus.
(11) Digital Zoom Range Displayed when [Digital Zoom] is set to [Enable] in [Camera] > [Camera] > [Camera Control] on the Setting
(12) [Zoom] Slider Click on the slider or drag t he slider to zoom the camera.
(13) [Control Assist Display] Buttons Switch whether to display control assist in the video display area.
(14) [Apply] Click [Apply] to apply the changed settings.
(15) [Clear] Click [Clear] to revert to the previous settings.
Setting the Camera Angle and Zoom
You can set the camera angle and zoom us ing the video display area or buttons.
Configuring the Settings with th e Operation Buttons and Sliders
Set the angle and zoom using the [Pan], [Tilt], [Zoom], and [Rotation] buttons.
These buttons operate while pressed and stop when released.
To operate with the [Zoom] slider, drag the slider to change the camera zoom ratio according to the position on the
If you set [Digital Zoom] to [Enable] in [Camera] > [Camera] > [Camera Control] on the Setting Page, the digital zoom
area (yellow) is displayed and digital zoom becomes available.
The higher the digital zoom ratio, the lower the video quality becomes.
If you change the camera angle after configuring the intelligent function, privacy mask, preset, and ADSR, those settings must be
Pans left or right.
Tilts up or down.
Operate the zoom ratio (telephoto/wide-angle).