3For fax advantage assistance, call 1-800-435-7329.
Important safety instructions!
When using this unit, basic safety precautions
should always be followed to reduce the risk of
fire, electric shock, or personal injury.
1. Read and understand all instructions.
2. Follow all warnings and instructions marked
on this unit.
3. Unplug this unit from power outlets before
cleaning. Do not use liquid or aerosol
cleaners. Use a damp cloth for cleaning.
4. Do not use this unit near water, for example
near a bathtub, wash bowl, kitchen sink, or
5. Place the unit securely on a stable surface.
Serious damage and/or injury may result if
the unit falls.
6. Do not cover slots and openings on the
unit. They are provided for ventilation and
protection against overheating. Never place
the unit near radiators, or in a place where
proper ventilation is not provided.
7. Use only the power source marked on the
unit. If you are not sure of the type of power
supplied to your home, consult your dealer
or local power company.
8. For safety purposes this unit is equipped
with a grounded plug. If you do not have
this type of outlet, please have one
installed. Do not defeat this safety feature
by tampering with the plug.
9. Do not place objects on the power cord.
Install the unit where no one can step or
trip on the cord.
10. Do not overload wall outlets and extension
cords. This can result in the risk of fire or
11. Never push any objects through slots in this
unit. This may result in the risk of fire or
electric shock. Never spill any liquid on the
12. To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not
disassemble this unit. Take the unit to an
authorized service center when service is
required. Opening or removing covers may
expose you to dangerous voltages or other
risks. Incorrect reassembly can cause
electric shock when the unit is subsequently
13. Unplug this unit from the wall outlet and
refer servicing to an authorized service
center when the following conditions occur:
A. When the power supply cord or plug is
damaged or frayed.B. If liquid has been spilled into the unit.
C. If the unit has been exposed to rain or
D. If the unit does not work normally by
following the operating instructions.
Adjust only controls covered by the
operating instructions. Improper
adjustment may require extensive work
by an authorized service center.
E. If the unit has been dropped or
F. If the unit exhibits a distinct change in
14. During thunderstorms, avoid using
telephones except cordless types. There
may be a remote risk of an electric shock
15. Do not use this unit to report a gas leak,
when in the vicinity of the leak.
KX-FLB756 (001-009) 03.4.14 9:06 PM Page 3