IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using this machine, basic safety precautions should always be followed including the following.
Read all instructions before using the machine.
* The machine should never be left unattended when plugged in. Always unplug the machine from theelectric outlet immediately after using and before cleaning.
* Always unplug before re-lamping. Replace bulb with the same type rated 15 watts. Be sure to replace the face plate which covers the light bulb before operating the machine.
* Be sure that the electrical voltage of the electric outlet (wall receptacle) is the same as the rated voltage of the motor.
* Use this machine only for its intended use as described in this Instruction Book. Use only attachments recommended by the manufacturer as contained in the Instruction Book.
* To disconnect, turn all controls to the off (0) position, then remove plug from outlet.
* Disconnect the power line plug from the socket outlet or switch the machine off when making any adjustments in the needle area, such as threading needle and loopers, changing needle, changing throat plate or changing
presser foot, etc.
* Always unplug the machine from the electrical outlet when removing covers, lubricating, or when making any other user servicing adjustments mentioned in the Instruction Book.
* Do not attempt to adjust the motor belt. Contact your nearest Service Center should any adjustment be required.
* Handle the foot controller with care and avoid dropping it on the floor. Be sure not to place anything on top of the controller.
* Always use the proper needle plate. The wrong plate can cause the needle to break.
* Do not use bent needles.
* When sewing, keep fingers away from all moving parts. Special care is required around the sewing machine needle.
* Do not pull or push fabric while stitching. It may deflect the needles causing them to break.
* For double insulated machines, when servicing, use only identical replacement parts. See instructions for Servicing of Double-Insulated Appliances.
* Never operate the machine if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into the water. Return the machine to the nearest authorized dealer or
Service Center for examination, repair, electrical, or mechanical adjustment.
* Never operate the machine with any air openings blocked. Keep ventilation openings of the machine and foot controller free from the accumulation of lint, dust and loose cloth.
* Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
DANGER-To reduce the risk of electric shock:
WARNING-To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock or injury to persons: